There is an abundance of activities within the area of Kurhula Wildlife Lodge. Enjoy being in nature or go explore the area!
- Day trip to The Kruger National Park (in an open safari vehicle and with a qualified ranger)
- Drive up to Mpumalanga for the panoramaroute (full day trip)
- Moholoholo Rehabilitation Center, R 150 p.p. (www.moholoholo.co.za)
- Cheetah Breeding Project, R 165 p.p. (www.hesc.co.za)
- Kinyonga reptile centre, R 100 p.p. (www.kinyonga.net)
- Nyani Cultural Village, R 400 p.p. (www.nyaniculturalvillage.com)
- Boattrip over Blyde River, R 160 p.p.(www.blydecanyon.co.za)
- Canopy tour at the Magoebaskloof, R 550 p.p. (wwwmagoebaskloofcanopytour.co.za)
Kurhula Lodge has its own game drive vehicle and organizes morning and afternoon game drives and a morning bushwalk in Parsons Nature Reserve. Game drive is R 300 per person including drink and snack, buswalk R 350 per person. Self drive in the reserve is not allowed.
Please if any question send us an email and Kurhula Wildlife Lodge will provide you with all useful information of the area prior to your arrival.